An activity to share our stories and perspectives with others to build empathy, understanding, and community.
- In groups of 3-4 people
- Browse and pick a picture and question (below)
- First person shares a response (3-5 minutes)
- Partners share back what they heard and felt/thought (1-2 minutes)
- Return to the first speaker for takeaways/thanks
- Rotate to next person, repeat process
- Close with final reflections as a group
If you could have a conversation with two other people, who would they be?
Art by Brownlee Bryant
Courtesy of Creative Aging Network
What are three bits of advice you’d give a child about how to live a good life?
Art by Raman Bhardwaj
What do you celebrate?
Picture by Donna Dinkin